- 02-Oct-2013 to 15-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Nicholasville, KY, USA
- Full Time
RJ Corman Railroad Group seeks a Help Desk Support Technician to deliver outstanding customer service and follow up with our
clients. Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times. Considered candidates must have the ability to react quickly to changing priorities as problems arise and decisions change.
To be considered candidates must have:
- 2+ years experience providing IT desktop/helpdesk support
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Receive, evaluate and prioritize end user request
- Utilize helpdesk ticketing system
- Remote support experience (VPN, etc)
- Working knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN
environments and setup
- Conduct hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
and problem resolution within the IT systems environment.
- Maintains and/or develops step-by-step procedural
- Track hardware/software inventory
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field required. Bachelors desired.
Apply in person at 101 RJ Corman Drive Nicholasville, KY or online at www.rjcorman.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!